Mains AC: non-invasive version 3.0 up
The documentation for version 3 of the Mains AC: non-invasive energy monitor is up. It can be found here:
The main changes are:
- 2x 10uF bias stabilizing capacitors added significantly improving accuracy: more info
- Changed Voltage measurement circuit
- Power for arduino comes from a seperate transformer to AC voltage measurement transformer.
- Arduino sketch rewrite, sketch now follows Atmel's AVR 465 app note method, adding:
- Phase calibration
- Digital high pass filter to remove offset.
- Much simplified calibration
There is also new more detailed documentation with this version, including separate pages on:
I've also done a bit of re-arranging of the documentation layout, trying to make the website a little easier to navigate, if you have any suggestions on this they would be very welcome.
To engage in discussion regarding this post, please post on our Community Forum.